Romantic Spanish Phrases - Ways to Say Romantic Phrases in Spanish



They say a rose by any other name continues to be a rose. But somehow saying a "rose" as "rosa" tends to make it all that significantly much more exotic. When it comes to romance, the exotic spices things up. One particular method to infuse some spice into your romance is always to discover these romantic Spanish phrases.



Here's the best way to say romantic phrases in Spanish.

I love you - Te quiero

Do you have a girlfriend? - ¿Tienes novia?

Do you have got a boyfriend? - ¿Tienes novio?

My really like - amor mío

To kiss you is like seeing stars - Besarte es como ver las estrellas.

I've been pondering about you - He estado pensando en ti.

Love song - canción de amor

Love story - historia de amor

Considering the fact that I met you I do nothing else but consider you - Desde que te conocí no hago nada más que pensar en ti.

Your love inspires me, your tenderness touches me, as well as your kisses drive me crazy - Tu amor me inspira, tu ternura me conmueve y tus besos me enloquecen.

My 1st really like - mi primer amor

I'm incredibly fortunate to understand you - Soy muy afortunado(a) de conocerte.

You might be incredibly quite - Eres muy linda.

That you are really attractive - Eres muy attractive.

I like you a great deal - Me gustas mucho

You drive me crazy - Me vuelves loco(a).

I can not wait till we are able to make sweet like once more. - No puedo esperar a volver a hacerte el amor otra vez

It took me an hour to know you and only every day to fall in enjoy. But it will take me a lifetime to become capable to overlook you - Tardé una hora en conocerte y sólo un día en enamorarme. Pero me llevará toda una vida poder olvidarte.

I adore you - Te adoro.

I want you - Te deseo.

Sweetheart - amado

You happen to be divine - Eres divina(o).

That you are spectacular - Eres espectacular.

You've got the prettiest eyes within the globe - Tienes los ojos más bonitos del mundo.

You've got a lovely smile - Tienes una sonrisa muy hermosa.

Shall we dance? - ¿Bailamos?

You will be by far the most amazing particular person inside the globe - Eres la persona más maravillosa del mundo.

I like to understand that you're with me - Me encanta saber que estás conmigo.

Each and every hour that passes appears like a second - Cada hora que paso contigo me parece un segundo.

I can't wait to find out you - No puedo esperar a verte.

I miss you - Te echo de menos

My princess - Mi princesa

My prince - Mi príncipe

Honey - Cariño Hugs and Kisses - Abrazos y Besos

I love you with all of my heart - Te quiero con todo mi corazón

I am satisfied to invest each moment of my life by your side - Soy feliz de compartir cada instante de mi vida a tu lado.

Will you marry me? - ¿Te casarás conmigo?

And isn't that essentially the most romantic Spanish phrase of all?

To know more details visit here: how to say your sexy in Spanish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The best way to Make Hard Rap Beats

Tips for Selecting the Right Cybersecurity Company

How to Turn Seat Belts Into Safety Belts